Thank you for considering Marco Island Lakeside Inn for your upcoming vacation in beautiful Marco Island, Florida. Please take a moment to review our Hotel Policies, and don't hesitate to Contact Us if you have any questions.
For more general information about the hotel and surrounding area, check out our FAQ.
- Check-in time starts at: 3 p.m.
- Check-out time is: 11:00 a.m.
- Minimum age to check-in: 21
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in
- Overnight guest parking is complimentary
- Pool Hours: 9:00 a.m. – dusk. There is no lifeguard on duty; do not leave children unattended.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Cribs are available for advance rental from Tiny Tike Treasures on Marco Island. The hotel does not have cribs or rollaway beds. We do offer Pack N Plays at an additional charge
- A credit card is required at check-in for room and incidental charges.
- First night room & tax deposit due at time of booking
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change
- A 3 day cancellation is required for a full refund less a $25.00 cancellation fee. Cancellation after the 3 day requirement will result in forfeiture of full deposit amount paid.
- Groups that reserve three or more rooms must cancel at least 7 days prior to stay to receive a refund.
- Extra-person charges may apply; there are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Room rates are based on two occupants per room. Additional guests will be charged at the rate of $25.00 per day.
- We are a non-smoking inn. In the event that a guest smokes or permits smoking in a guest room a $250 cleaning fee will be charged to account. There are designated outdoor areas available for smoking.
- We do not accept pets, but we appreciate how important our guests' pets are. There is boarding available by reservation through Marco Veterinary Hospital at (239) 394-2535.
- If you have a service animal, it must be declared at check-in and you must have the appropriate paperwork for the service animal. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
The lists above may not be comprehensive.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel. Select rooms are ADA accessible; please call the property directly to inquire about additional availability.
- Accessible bathroom- one ADA Compliant Poolside Studio only
- Accessible path of travel
- Handicapped parking
- In-room accessibility- one ADA Compliant Poolside Studio only
- Roll-in shower- one ADA Compliant Poolside Studio only
- ADA pool lift – inquire at desk for battery and instructions or assistance